Affordable Critical Illness Insurance
Plans Starting at $17 / Month.
Critical Illness Insurance Provides You with Cash When You Need It. Then, you Choose How to Spend It. So, You Can Focus on Getting Well.
Having Adequate Critical Illness Coverage Is a Key to Future Financial Planning Process; You Can Achieve It Through Our Expertly Guided Critical Illness Insurance Plans.
Why Critical Illness Insurance?
You Need Immediate Financial Help.
Loss of Income
Special Medical Needs
Fewer Savings and Retirement
Insurance Deductibles Coinsurance Payments
Money to “Tide a Family Over”
Critical Illness Protection That Pays a Lump Sum Benefit Directly to You Upon First Diagnosis of a Critical Illness.
Major Organ Transplant
Total Loss of Eyesight
Total Loss of Hearing
End Stage Renal (Kidney) Failure
Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
Optional Return On Premium Rider
If you don't suffer a critical illness by a certain age or death, you / beneficiary gets all the premiums back.
134 + Carriers with Over 14,000 Plans
Who Needs Critical Illness Insurance?
Those covered by a high-deductible health plan may need assistance funding the deductible in the event of a significant illness. Critical illness insurance can help pay the deductible, out-of-pocket cost, or cost of specialty drugs and other expenses.
People close to retirement could see a lifetime of financial preparation wiped out by a severe medical condition. Critical illness insurance can help you meet financial obligations without having to dip into savings, an IRA, or 401K.
The impact of a severe medical condition may also be felt in the form of lost wages for both the patient and the caregiver. This may make it difficult for a family to afford college tuition for a child, fund retirement, or even remain in the family home.
Modern Medical Technology Makes Survival A Reality. However, What About Your Financial Survival?
Importance Of Critical Illness Coverage
· 70,100,000 Americans have one or more types of cardiovascular disease.
· There are 14 million heart attack survivors in the U.S.
· 1.4 million heart attacks occur each year - that's one every 33 seconds.
· Since 1968 death from a heart attack has decreased 60%, most people survive.
· There are 9.6 million cancer survivors in the U.S.
· 1.3 million new cases of invasive cancer last year.
· More than 63% survive at least five years.
· About 700,000 Americans will have a stroke this year - that's one every 45 seconds.
· Stroke is our nation's No. 3 killer.
· Stroke is the leading cause of severe, long-term disability.
· Heart Attack 60% Survival
· Stroke 70% Survival
· Breast Cancer 87% Survival
· Prostate Cancer 98% Survival
OTHER INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY INSURANCE PRODUCTS
Disclaimer: Plan requirements, qualifications, restrictions, and availability apply. Please speak with a licensed agent for details. Call Us (720) 744-0065
We offer critical illness insurance nationally – local Colorado market (all counties)